Alex Jones’ legal professional ‘broke up’ and despatched two years of texts to Sandy Hook dad and mom’ legal professionals

The legal team for far right conspiracy theories Alex Jones accidentally sent two years of his phone records to the attorneys for the parents of the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting, cross-examination revealed Wednesday during his defamation trial.

“Your attorneys messed around and sent me a full digital copy of your entire cell phone with every text message you’ve sent over the past two years,” attorney Mark Bankston said Jones during a hearing to determine damages in the civil case.

“And that’s how I know you lied to me when you said you didn’t have to send text messages about Sandy Hook,” he said.

Jones has long supported the theory that the 2012 shooting that killed 20 children and six teachers at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax.

He was found guilty by default in four defamation cases last year after failing to comply with court orders.

Bankston argued Wednesday that Jones lied under oath about searching his own phone for the texts and withheld testimony in lawsuits brought by Sandy Hook families.

Jones replied that he had given his phone to his staff.

“This is your Perry Mason moment,” he told Bankston, referring to the fictional TV lawyer who often presented dramatic evidence in the trial that changed the course of events.

Bankston is part of the legal team representing Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis, the parents of 6-year-old Sandy Hook shooting victim Jesse Lewis.

The Washington Post reported that Bankston Jones accepted a similar contradiction about related e-mails, showing the court copies of e-mails sent by Jones despite his insistence that he does not use e-mail.

Bankston also revealed evidence suggesting Jones was untruthful about his financial situation, perhaps in an effort to counter the $150 million in defamation damages sought by the Sandy Hook parents, The New York Times reported.

Jones Company, free speech systems. filed for bankruptcy at the start of the trial — and his far-right Infowars website did the same back in April.

Jones testified Wednesday that he was Now admit that the Sandy Hook horror was real.

He said he changed his mind when he met the parents of the victims, whom he previously called “crisis activists”. “It’s 100 percent true,” Jones said. according to The Associated Press.

Despite this concession, Jones continues to defend his actions and Argues that the trial violates his free speech rights.

he came to the court house last week with “Save the 1st” written on a strip of duct tape over his mouth.

Leave a Comment